What We Believe
- The truth of the gospel and its transforming power to connect us to a living God through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Our mission is to share the gospel of salvation with all people without compromising God’s message.
- We can live a life that honours God through a close and empowering relationship with the Holy Spirit.
- Praying in faith will bring healing and freedom from emotional pain through the blood of Jesus.
- We believe the blessing of God will be upon us and our families as we respond to and obey His Word.
- We value people as God does, all being equal and having eternal purpose on this earth.
- We remember the poor with a generous spirit as those dear to God’s heart.
Vision & Values
LOVE GOD, LOVE PEOPLE, LOVE LIFE
Our vision is to honour God through our lifestyle and character and to introduce people to a living and personal relationship with God through faith.
We value the presence of God in our church and in our homes, the uncompromising message of His word and the prayer of faith which brings salvation, healing and deliverance to the broken and hurting.
Christian Outreach Centre – Statement of Faith
COC believes in and presents the following basic truths:
(i) The Holy Scriptures – Their inspiration and infallibility.
(ii) The Godhead – comprising Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
(iii) The Lord Jesus Christ – His humanity, deity, virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death for the sins of the world, resurrection for our justification, ascension to the Father’s right hand, and personal return to reign upon earth.
(iv) Salvation – By faith in and confession of Jesus Christ as Lord, producing an upright and moral life.
(v) The Ordinances – Water Baptism, for all believers by immersion, the Lord’s Supper, celebrated regularly in remembrance of Christ.
(vi) Divine Healing – Secured for every believer through the atonement of Christ; and deliverance from all bondage to the power of Satan.
(vii) The Baptism in the Holy Spirit – With speaking in other tongues.
(viii) The Gifts of the Holy Spirit – For the equipment of ministry and the edification of the Church; the fruit of the Holy Spirit as the expression of Christian character in believers.
(ix) The Church Universal – Comprising all born again believers of all nations and denominations under the headship of the Lord Jesus Christ.
(x) Bible Prophecy – Its fulfillment in world events, heralding the climax of this age and the return of the Lord Jesus Christ.